Monday, June 4, 2012

Penguin Brother Chapter 1


A day before i moved out to my new school.

"Kota!!"... He must be away again...
I was looking for him in his room and found him sleeping.
Grow up please.. You are already 30, aren't you? I said while I was opening his window, Kota is waking up with his yawn.." I am still 29, you know”.
Yabu Kota is my uncle; he is my mother’s brother.
I had lived with him since my mother passed away.

"I want to go to school, please take care of house “I said.
"But you will start study there starting tomorrow, right" Kota said.
‘Yes i know, I just want to have some orientation”.

My name is Yamada Ryosuke, I am a first year of high school student. This is my eight times already moving out from school. My new high school is Horikoshi high School; this is the biggest high school in this prefecture.
My homeroom teacher is Sakurai sensei; he helped me looking around the school. Our headmaster is a big fan of my uncle. That's why I can be accepted in this school in the middle of school term.
“Oh Sakurai sensei, I didn't prepare any uniform. I thought this school didn't use any uniform “I said to him
In this school there are two kinds of uniform; the black gakuran and the white blazer.
While he was looking around on the hall way, he bumped into someone who brings his papers, and the papers is scattered down on the floor.
"Ryosuke"he said
Ehhh!! How do you know my name?
I am a new transferred student' Yamada Ryosuke desu.
Yoroshiku onegaishimasu, I introduced myself to him. But he didn't pay attention on me
I helped him to pick his papers, but he just looked at me and left.
May be he is an acquaintance of mine, because I didn't remember my childhood and I moved out from school too often.
Then I go to the park.
Don't move!!" this is a real gun.. He said..
Oh my goodness, is this robbery? i thought to myself
My self defence reflexes itself, and kick him down.
Want more hahh !! I said
“Wow...you can do martial arts!! Cool”
He stole my student card, “How should i read this? Yamada?”He said..
Give it back!!'
I am trying to catch him.
“Then i will call you Yamachan then!!”, he already decided a name for me.
What a strange school.
A new student heh..
"I bet you don’t know, in this school there are three groups of students, students without uniform like me, students with black uniform and another are using white uniform" he said.
"Students without uniform like me is called grey"
"Those group of students don’t like each other and always fight"
"I love peace so i choose not to use any uniform"
"By the way my name is Arioka Daiki, let’s be friend ne".
And suddenly a pair of lips come close to mine, makes me shock and his reflex kick him
What the hell!!!!.
Something wrong with students in this school..
I am running away from him, I don’t want my school life ruined.
i made my escape to the back yard, I wash my face in the Water crane, tired after running long enough.
"Thank you" i said.
Someone gave his handkerchief to me. when i look at him, i realized he was so cool.
"It is me Nakajima" he said.
What class are you? i asked him
He repeated again” I said I am Nakajima”
I already heard that.
“Don’t kid with me” he became angry
Ha!!! what do you mean?
"That should be my line!! I never forget you even for a day, so don’t say that you forget me, tomorrow you should remember me piggy head" he said and left.
I don’t understand why he should angry with me. I never met him before but he act like we were close.
What is that!!
I really don’t remember him, how could he call me piggy head, his look is so different with his attitude i thought .
"are you talking about with Nakajima?" someone approach me
"aaahh!! Stay away from me you hentai!! 5 meters away from me!" I keep yelling on him but he didn't listen.
“I have an advice for you, stay away from Nakajima, he is the boss of white gang” Arioka said while he was following me
On the front of school gate, There was bullies who kick another student..
"Hey please help him, he is a student, wasn't he. How can you let something like this happen before your eye?" I said.
"Just let it be, they will stop when they get bored already" Arioka said
Ha? I really don’t understand this school full of great students from the outside, but inside full of barbarian.
“Hey stop it! If you kick him again he will die” I said while I am trying to stop him.
“The outsider just stay outside, or I will kick you too” the gang boss said while threat me.
When he was trying to kick me, I was shock that I didn't feel anything.
actually, It was arioka who covered me.
“Please be nice with him, he is my friend; a new student, he didn't know anything” Arioka said
“A new student heh”he said
“As a new student I gave you an advice, choose which gang do you want, follow the order from the leader. Don’t be preeminent, don’t involve with other business and don’t be rebelled” he explained again
“If you do that you can study in this school in peace” do you understand? He said
If you bother me again, I will not forgive you, answer if you understand!! he yelled at me
Ridicculous !!
"Who made those ridiculous rules? Don’t you realize that all of you strange?"
"This school building and facilities are modern, but all the people inside are hicks" i said
“You said everything that people cannot say here” suddenly Nakajima came.
Nakajima I’m in the bad mood” the other said.
“Me too, I don’t want to see your face”
“The leader of Black and white together, what a rare opportunity” people said
“Who is leader in in grey?” I asked Arioka
“There is no leader because we are individualist” he said
Well, I decided I will become grey, because I don’t want people like you order me
You will sorry that you didn't take my advice newbie” the bully said.
Never!!..

4 comments:

  1. hey! you Ryosuke! How dare you didn't remember Nakajima Yuto at all???
    Meanie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is not meanie, as your information.
    he just didnt remember his childhood.

    Yamada kun is kawai as always ne...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You Ryosuke!
      Start from now on you have to remember everything about Nakajima Yuto! you BUTA!!!!

      Delete