Monday, July 18, 2016

My Infinite Effect


It feels like yesterday that I went to watch my first concert ever; Infinite Effect in Jakarta. There were many stories behind it that makes the concert leave a deep impression on me. On 15 October 2015, the promoter for infinite effect in Jakarta announced the details of the ticket for the Infinte Effect concert in Jakarta. I of course, was very enthusiastic about this announcement. I couldn't wait to order my ticket. The concert itself took place in Tennis Indoor Senayan on 15 November 2015. I bought two tickets on blue left categories for me and my sister.

The concert was held on Sunday, 15 November 2015 and my sister will came the Friday, two days before the concert. Since I have an on class training on the weekend for that moment, I had to pick up my sister at the airport at 10 pm. She took a night flight. It's just that I was so unfortunate at that night that the flight was delayed and she was arrived at 11 pm. It was a rainy night and the traffic jammed along the way to the airport. When I wanted to cross the busy street on the airport, I was hit by a car. It was a Toyota Innova. I remembered that the moment I was hit, all the car stopped and check up on me. I was so shocked and felt dizzy, I heard people voices but my surrounding was dark. 

Later on, I thought I saw everything vaguely, the driver who hit me took me to his car and asking if I was okay. I was freak out looking at my broken hand. My left wrist is dislocated and my left hand was fractured. I asked the driver who hit me to picked up my sister first, and then we went to the nearest hospital. It was so silly that the driver took me to the maternity hospital because it was the nearest. The doctor who checked up on me didn't do anything and suggested me to go the general hospital to check by the Orthopedist.

My sister and I just followed around the driver because we weren't familiar about the area.We arrived at the general hospital at 2 am. The doctor on duty was a general practitioner, He was trying to give me a first aid by putting some wood on my hand while waiting for morning so I could get MRI on my hand. I was so sad and my left hand started to hurt. I wanted to get a better treatment and the security of the hospital suggested me to go to the traditional practitioner to get treatment for my fractured hand because fractured bones had to treat as soon as possible. 

Since I didn't get any treatment at the hospital, my sister and I decided to go to the traditional practitioner suggested by that hospital security. We left the hospital around 2.30 am. The traditional practitioner started to put some oil on my hand straight my dislocated wrist. he did it without any anaesthesia. It was hurt like hell. I can't help but crying. When we arrived at home, my sister called my mother to inform that I was involved in an accident. She was crying hard and planned to come to Jakarta. Since no one can pick her up and I have my sister with me, we convinced her not to come. We arrived at home around 5 am. I couldn't sleep at all. It was really hurt. my left hand started to swelling. My sister took a leave so she can take care of me while I was sick

It was on Saturday, early in the morning I called my supervisor to inform him that I was involved in an accident. He suggested me to get a treatment at the hospital. My sister and I went to the hospital at 9 am. the hospital was quite close to my place, it only took 5 minutes by taxi if there aren't traffic jam. We decided to go to the hospital near our house. I was taken to the emergency unit first to get the first aid. The nurse who help me was a little angry because I went to the traditional practitioner for my fracture. I told her that went there because I didn't get any treatment at the general hospital and she suggested me to find another hospital if things like this happen again. she was a thoughtful nurse. the nurse brought me to meet the Orthopedist, he also asked why did I go to the traditional practitioner to treat my hand. 

The doctor suggest me to undergo operation for my hand. he gave me an option to be operated with penn or not and I chose not to use penn because, a year later the penn should took out from my hand. I decided to get an operation without using a pen, so i don't have to get any operation in the future. However, I had to use the gigs longer because I didn't use any penn. I had to use gips in my left hand for two months.
One of my cousins was having duty out of town, she was just arrived in jakarta when we inform her that i will have an operation. She was crying on the way to the hospital. Even though she was tired, she and my other cousins accompany me on the hospital. The surgery scheduled at 5 pm on that Saturday.  The two of my cousins and my sister accompany me until the operation time. I remembered that the nurses took me to the operation room at 5 pm and changed my clothes then put me on the operation table. The doctor asked me to follow him praying and after that, I didn't remember anything because of the anaesthesia. I woke up because of my sister calling up on me. It was already 7.30 pm. My cousins were still there and one of my cousin stayed up at the hospital to accompany us. when I woke up, my left hand already on gips, but it wasn't that hurt anymore. The hospital gave me a lot of medicine including pain killer. 

I was released from the hospital on sunday at 2 pm and I have infinite concert at 3 pm. I have a pack of schedule despite of my condition. I already asked my sister to brought me a new clothe for me and the concert venue was also quite close from the hospital. So, we've just made it in time.We arrived at the concert venue around 2.30 pm. most of the audiences had already in the venue, so it was not that crowded. They played Infinite music videos before the concert started. The concert was awesome, I enjoyed the concert very much. Although I thought that Sungkyu was not as happy as I expected, I was still very excited to see him in person. They probably quite tired thought from the Singapore concert two days before. It was a two hours long concert. The opening song was before the dawn and the Indonesian inspirit was hysteric in the enthusiasm of the opening song.

Hoya was injured, so he was sitting while singing. I was sorry for him. I could see that he was trying his best to entertain us by speaking in bahasa as many as he could. It was saddening to see him singing while sitting but it was still better because I can still see him, even it was my first time seeing infinite actually. The concert went so fast, They were not as talkative as I thought, not that I expecting too much but they were trying to speak in bahasa too much that like reading a text. I respect their efforts but I believe it's better of for all of us to hear them speak of their minds and feelings more than worrying too much about language. Although their bahasa was so cute, but I would like to hear them more as infinite and being comfortable holding concert in Indonesia, like they did in Korea. I love their concepts, the costumes, the dances and the songs of course. 

My favourite on infinite songs actually is nothing's over, it was a very cheerful song with a very playful dance. Seeing infinite on live concert for me like seeing a moving dolls, They were really cute, especially Sungkyu, he was super cute, the cutest of the cutes.The set of the songs was similar with the song they sang on the other Infinite Effect concerts. I don't really remember the set of the songs because I was too excited for my first infinite concert. The last song they sang titled together, it was the song where the music written by Woohyun and they wrote the lyrics together on their previous world tour One Great Step. inspirit sang that song together as the end of the concert.

My first infinite concert had end, I would like to see Infinite more when they have their tour when I have time and money. I want to have more experience in seeing any different aspects of Infinite and each member activities in the future. I wish Infinite to be a successful boyband and survive until infinity. Good luck Infinite!!







Infinte Effect In Jakarta 




3 comments:

  1. Good luck to you too my beloved sister...

    ReplyDelete
  2. makasih dek, aku ngerapikan ini gimana dek? gambarnya supaya pas sama cutnya supaya gak muncul semua text nya cuma sedikit aja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dari editlah, nantikan bisa di cut dari situ kayakya..

      Delete