Wednesday, February 29, 2012

29 Februari

Today is the last day in February, This year is special because it is 29th. It is only happen once in four year.
since it is a special day, i also want to write something. 

I want to talk about my dreams.
and obsessions


I want to study in another country.
and learn many languages.

I want to get scholarships for my master degree
I want a nice, kind, smart, humorous and wise husband..


well....

i think i become a greedy person.
with so many things i want. 
But I think it is okay to be greedy sometimes....

I ever heard this words, Just ask and I will give it to you..
and I want to do good deeds as much as possible.

Every day, i want to do my best in my life.
ALLAH please always give the best in my life.
Amiin..






No comments:

Post a Comment