Monday, November 21, 2011

Lets Write!!!!!

What is the biggest motivation to write? I have so many things in my head; somehow I don’t really know how to put that on words.  My sister says that I am just a lazy person; my interest of something only can survive for two days. Even that is a miracle to make me rode out for it.


Actually I have so many interests, I like English, Japanese, manga, novels, cooking, sleeping, travelling, and I am really easy to persuade by others ‘interest. I like to know about something that I never heard before.  


My interest that I want to sharpen now is writing. I want make writing as my hobby. I want to be good in writing in bahasa or in English.  My sister now is taking a TOEFL course; I hope that I can write to improve my English. 


Usually people, where do you get your idea of writing? I don’t know how to get the right idea. If we looking for an advice on the internet or books, I may conclude the advice; first write the topics about something you understand the most. Then looking for the specific theme, not in a too large scoop, and focus on the point you want say.


I read many tips for many times. But still I cannot write. There is something wrong with me, maybe my sister is right, I am too lazy nee. I need a motivation. Using learning to improve my ability is just not enough as motivation for me.  The tips I need the most right now is how to decrease my laziness level.


Because there is no cure for laziness sickness, I try to write something every day. I never use English in my daily life, I thought this is also my weakness; I cannot try my English ability in my daily life. 


My sister teacher in her course said that we already learn English since we were in the junior high school until college, how come we still cannot speak English. The problem is we never use it. We never practice in that language, we were only good in exam, and most of us became a passive speaker.


I want to be an active speaker…

No comments:

Post a Comment