Friday, December 16, 2011

Welcome to Beijing

My friends and I are trying to do choir, we want to sing some songs. one of the song we would sing is beijing huan ying ni. it is a mandarin song, the theme song for world olympics in beijing 2008. 

i am not a chinese and i never learn chinese language either. it is so hard for me to sing mandarin song. we copied the text of the song. eventough it already weeks, i still can not remember the lyrics. the pronounciation is also hard for me, because the text that writing has different pronounciation. every word sounds the same in my head.

i played the song all the time, every afternoon i use my headset and listen to this song while i was paying attention to the text. i am also googling the meaning of the song, my friend told me if you understand the meaning of a song, it is easier to remember the song, because it has some impressions in you. but still i can not remember the song.
Welcome to Beijing; people who have dreams are all bravo.
Bei jing huan ying ni, you meng xiang shei dou liao bu qi.
If only you keep the courage, miracles will happen.
You yong qi jiu hui you qi ji.



This is a very encouraging song.  this song welcome you who have dreams.
if you  keep the courage , miracles will happen.

this is my favorite part  of the song. i also belive that as long as you still have your dream, you just need courage and believe that miracles will happen to you.


I also need miracles right now, so i can remember the lyrics and sing this song well.


GANBARIMASU!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment