Thursday, August 1, 2013

PENGUIN BROTHER CHAP 2

After i started to study in this hirokoshi gakuen, soon i know that Arioka daiki is one of my classmates, he is So strange but somehow i was less afraid of him.
I was walking on the way to my class, when someone start to throw tomatoes at me.
What the hell is this school!! i want to catch them but i don't know who they are.


Arioka came to me, trying to help cleaning up my jacket.
Arioka bring me to infirmary, i change my clothes to my PE jersey.
"You don't know what it is mean to be gray, do you?" he told me
"I understand now, being gray means that you will be targeted of bullying right" i said to him.

Sakurai sensei came to check my condition, i was so mad at him because as a teacher  he should stop this kind of situation.

"The bullies also after teachers on school" sensei told me
That is why teacher can not do much, because they are also afraid of the bullies.

They are after gray, but why they are never after you arioka? i asked him in suspicious
"Because they are too enchanted with my charms, that's why they accept me"..
Hah... what a lie, as if i will believe him.

In this school there are two big gang, black gang with yuya takaki as leader and the other is white gang with Nakajima yuto as leader. black gang members are good in sports and fights. most of white gang are good in study and they are members of student's council board.

"I had an idea, if teacher's word is not work for them, how about the leaders' words.
I will ask the leader of black and white to stop this. the leader's words is absolute right" i suggest arioka

Tooottttt!!! ah its time for class, we better hurry" i grab my bag and drag arioka to class.

I was expect my class to be calm and conducive, like my other classes before and i was too full of myself that i think that everything will be fine in class.

I, Yamada ryosuke who already live in almost all big island in japan from north to west. this is the first time in my life face this kind of people, this kind of situations, this barbarian school, i can't believe that they will put snake on my desk.

Hahahaha... snake, eel, worm or maggot  i see it every day in my village.
I lived in mountain before, what a boring joke" i told them.

After school is over, when i ready to go home, I pass student's council room i met him again. the gloomy, mysterious white gang leader. i remember he told me his name, nakajima.

"Hey we were talked yesterday, but i really didn't remember have friend named nakajima" i told him
"Don't talk to me" he said as i sneak to his table.

What a strange people, i can't believe this. They even didn't want to talk to gray.
Get out of this place! i heard someone talk to me. i will leave for now, lets talk again tomorrow" i told nakajima. he just ignore me, and continue doing his work.

Fiuhh.. my first day in this school finally over, or i thought so.
In front of school gate, there was some people with black gakuran tried to catch me.
"Hey newbie, Takaki sama is waiting for you" he told me
I have nothing to do to that rascal, i don't want to meet him" i said as i tried to released myself from them.

Hahaha, i don't care, i just have to bring you there chibi, he said
What the hell..i have to run as fast as i can

"I asked is it true that nakajima talk to you" he asked me as they tight me in the rope.
"Arioka, i didn't ask you to come here, what are you doing?"
"I didn't bother you, i just want to know what happened, it is okay with you right" he said
Arioka, please help me" i plead to him. Hurry!! i said
Usually you asked me to stay away, besides i want to know what is that nakajima said to you, this arioka person is really annoying.

Nakajima is arrived in the room, when i still in tight rope.
As Takaki kun was trying to use me as a bait.
"what is your relation with this kid?"he asked nakajima
"Nothing, i just met him yesterday" he said
"For you he is someone special, right? takaki continue asking
"Ridiculous, i want to go back to student council room!" nakajima said as he about leaving the room.
"Yeah, just go! takaki said, as he started to cut my hair.

Oh my goodness, how can i involved with these people. this barbarians play like they want without thinking how other people feels. Oh..i'm going to be bald.








No comments:

Post a Comment