Monday, September 25, 2017

7YearsWithInfinite :The Happiest, The Sadness and Let Go








Infinite The Eye Promotion - Myung-JangDong-Yeol-Hoya-Gyu-Woohyun-SungJong.


To be honest, it was not that long ago for me to know Infinite. I already knew some Kpop groups from webs or sites but I didn’t really have any interest on it.
It was on 2015, when I was bored and stressed out on myself, I started to browse around youtube and listened to various musics. I used to only listen to western or Japanese musics. It was not that I didn’t know any Koreans before. Since it was hard to find Japanese music videos on youtube so I listened to Korean groups instead.
Among the groups I listened to, I was fond of nothing’s over of Infinite. I already know that time that there was a group named Infinite because one of my cousin was fan of them before she moved to another fandom.
Listening to nothing’s over, I found that the song itself was very cute and happy. At first, I was wondering why Sunggyu was not really look like a “star” or celebrity. I thought that he just looked like a common guy from neighbourhood when I watched tasi torawa. Although in nothing’s over he was cute, when I watched the chaser, I saw he was consistently become the most handsome guy while singing. I searched and searched a lot of Sunggyu, I found that he has an interesting character, every time I watch him, I found something new and rose my interest on him.
Since sunggyu was a member of a group, I started to search about other members too. I started to know infinite through Sunggyu and then I want to cherish Infinite since they were cherishing infinite so much. 

My Sunggyu Obsession

Sunggyu, each time I want to write about him, I thought of many sides of him that I didn’t know yet. Since I searched and searched about him, I feel that I already saw a lot of side of him. But in the same time, I feel that I still don’t know how really he was.
However, that side of sunggyu that I know and in don’t know about made me want to see him in the future more and more. I believe that I will never get tired of him.



Infinite

Once, Sunggyu stated that infinite was his root. If there was no infinite, maybe people won’t know him. Infinite has good musics and I love them in variety shows.

The variety show of Infinite I watched first was infinite ranking king. The show itself rank member based on the theme of each episode.
Through variety shows, I come to know each and every member of infinite more. Sunggyu is the oldest and a leader, however he was so cute and I love that side of him.
The second oldest was Dongwoo, the hyper. He was so hyper and laugh all the time. Dongwoo lost his father last year, it was so sad, and that time Infinite had concert in Japan. The hyper Dongwoo also had hard time in his life.
Namu was the third oldest member of infinite. One of Woohyunie strong points was he was so bubbly since he was the heart prince of Infinite. He was having hard times these last years, he had some of his drama canceled and his indie movie also canceled. Despite all these cancelation and issue lately, Woohyun was still the bubbly heart prince and the best alay I ever know.
The next member was the fourth which was Hoya, Howonie. For me, it seems that Hoya has this timid personality, however he could be as exited as Dongwoo sometimes. He once said that he wants to make R-rated album, which he composed, produced and choreographed the album.
Seong Yeol, he was the fifth member of Infinite in term of age, lately he was on to gym and built his body. Seong Yeol lately had some of his drama canceled. He was on the jungle show thrice and he was on the Gol-cha showcase debut as the host. He supported his brother well.
Myungsoo was the sixth member of infinite. He was busy on his solo fan-meeting lately. He was the only member with packed schedule recently. I was so exited on his historical drama and I got my ruler mug from some sites. However, the few first episode only showed the sad side of his character.  So I quit watching it.
SungJongie, he hosted some fashion program on tv lately. Other than that he was the second latest member on v relay of infinite and went hiking. Other than that, I didn’t know what was Sungjong into lately. Sungjong was the maknae, however it seems that he was had hard time lately, however I didn’t really know why.




These Past Two Years

These last two years, infinite released 2 mini albums, Reality and Infinite Only. Other than that, Sunggyu released 27, Woohyun released Write..(with two dots), Infinite H released Fly Higher, and Infinite F released Heart Beat.
All Infinite members had their own unit with their own color of musics. And me, as an inspirit collected all infinite album I can get.
I experienced infinite concert once in Jakarta on 15 November 2015. It was my first kpop concert. They were so cute and it was an interesting experience and made me like infinite more even I still haven’t my yeobong.

The official light stick of Infinite called yeobong. It has infinite logo and yellow gold color. I got my yeobong so I can enjoy my next concert of infinite to the fullest.
Sunggyu hosted two shows Girlspirit: girl group singing contest and Singderella. While hosting Singderella with guest GOT7, Sunggyu hurt his ribs and cannot dance for a while. I was a rare that Sunggyu get hurt, While Woohyun hurt his shoulder and he was still into football as always.
Dongwoo had some musical in the height with Sunggyu, and Sunggyu also had all shook up musical.


Hoya Departure

The  last activity of infinite as a group in Korea before the renewal and anniversary was the gathering: Infinite Rally III. I did'nt believe that it was the last group activity as 7 members.
They were also has schedule as a group and best album on the end of May 2017. it was the best because it was the last. The real the last album of Infinite as 7 Members.
Actually before the announcement at the end of this august, I had gut feeling about Hoya departure because Sungjong said that Dongwoo was the last on the "as you say it" although Hoya still did'nt do it.
It was saddening that the group I adore so much lost its members. regardless the reason, I was disappointed it seems that he lost his passion for Infinite.
a few days after Infinite anniversary, Sunggyu become the guest host on radio star. he was asked about their contract renewal and he was answered vaguely, possibly at that time he was already know that they've lost a member.


The New Infinite


On September 14th 2017, suddenly Infinite was live on their Vlive channel. they were on white and look relaxed. they were talk about their recent activities and their future plans.
they had to rerecord songs and rearrange their choreography, it seems that there were difficult time for the however, I believe they were can through anything and I promise to support them in the future as well.
The six members of Infinite will bring the new Infinite and shows the different side of them. since only six member i will expect Sungyeolie and Sungjongie sings more part and explore their singing ability.
Sunggyu also starts to work on his solo album, I Hope he was taking his time through all of this.
I also hope Infinite also take their time to think and digest and get through this situation and found the best form and format of the musics they want.

Six members, Six characters, Six Colors will bring the new Infinite and I will support these men.



Anyway, it was clear now that Infinite still there with its six members, The 7 members of Infinite last for 7 years.
Happy 7th Anniversary Infinite, Happy Birthday Sungjongie and its seems Dongwoo enjoying new hobby lately: flower arranging.
Congratulation On the Debut Golden Child.
Good Luck Howon on your career.


Infinite Fighting, Lovelyz Fighting, Golden Child Fighting.











 

No comments:

Post a Comment