Friday, October 24, 2014

What was needed to build a strong heart

Once, I ever watched an Indian movie titled Kabhie Kushie Khabi Gam. my favourite dialogue from that movie is when the big brother came to his brother school and tell him :  

'If you want to be something in life, you want to get something in life, you want to win something in life, then listen to your heart always. and if you don't get any answer from your heart then close your eyes and take the name of your Mom and Dad.... and then you see.... you will reach your destiny, all your hurdles will go away... victory will belong to you... only you...'

the big brother convince his younger one which was crying for his life because entering a boarding school to stay tough and believing in his heart that no matter how many hurdles he will face later on he will be safe if he listen to his heart thinking about their parents. in the end, with the strong heart and believe and hard work will resulting a victory.

However, life is not always like movie, it was easier to talk than do it. I myself feel that I am personally has a weak heart that makes me sometimes don't really know what I want. having a commitment to something is a hard job to do as always hesitate to make a decision. I am afraid of the unknown in front of me that makes me like the status quo situation, I didn't going back ward or moving forward. The changes that happened to me most likely because it was just the thing that normally happen, not because it was good or bad to me just because that was a normal and I just passively follow my condition.

having fear of what will happen or making a step in decision is caused by the heart that too afraid of facing consequences. as a mature human, however it is normal for taking responsibility for every step we take, but my heart is always tend to runaway from these unknown. people said that self confidence will help you to take step forward, but how we can improve our self confidence.

Doing  something you are proud of will makes you more confident, but I was just a normal girl that I don't have something to proud of. in this case, we must believe that every human being is special, with unlimited possibilities and potential, that's why we must find every and each way to find what is the main reason we live in the world and how we can contribute for our surroundings with our existence.

if only with closing my eyes, I will know what is the right thing I should do, if only with my heart I know the reason my life to be like now, if only with believing that the unknown future will less fearsome, and I think that my life is as interesting as an Indian movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment